Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simple Monday/Tuesday

I love those Monday holidays! Don't they always feel like an extra Sunday? Sorry I didn't post my Simply Monday card yesterday...the kidos are feeling better so we had lots of play time! :-) Luckily, my husband doesn't work on these holidays so we get extra family time! The little boys are still sleeping so I whipped out this quickie. I did pick out my card I want to redo for today but it will need to wait until nap time....off to make some lunches!
Recipe:
Stamps: so many scallops
Ink: wild wasabi, so saffron
Paper: spring fling, wild wasabi, whisper white
Accessories: scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, regal rose ribbon

Oh, here is the link to make the envelope pouch from the other day: on SCS or on Amanda's Blog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't see the picture! You have done some truly lovely creations since I last stopped by. Sorry I've not been around much but I now think that things have sorted themselves out and I can spend more time with my Sisters! Lol Lynn xx

Catherine said...

what a sweet card =)