Saturday, February 23, 2008

One of a Kind

We are having a busy weekend around here...
We had a basketball game and the Pinewood Derby, all before noon! The boys are asleep now so I could unwind with a card. This is for today's SCS inspirational challenge. The image is so bright, fun and cheery! I hope that I captured that in this card...... :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: tart & tangy, one of a kind
Paper: kraft, whisper white, regal rose, gable green, soft sky
Ink: barely banana, gable green
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, oval punch, 1/4" circle punch, regal ribbon, green brads, anchored rub ons, stampin dimensionals, dahlia rhinestones (Me&My Big Ideas), white ribbon (American Crafts)

8 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....I wish I could stamp in the evening, by time the kids are down I'm just pooped. Are you in the Pacific Northwest too!!! I had read you did Seattle one day. I am right cross the sound from Seattle...

Diane said...

Such a pretty card,love all the diff colors,great sketch too!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Hi maren,
the colors you chose are bright and cheery and i just love them in your card.
you are so awesome.
tfs
chat

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, lovely spring colours

Teresa said...

makes you want spring to come very cute!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This card is great! It has warm summer written all over it! I can't wait for those days. :)

jjcreations said...

I love this one too....the colours are so subtle.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a great card for the inspiration challenge, the colors and layout are awesome! And the bling of course~