Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Verve Visual Sketch Challenge


Have you all seen the fabulous contest at Verve Visual? Submit a card following the sketch and you could be come the guest designer for the month of March. This sketch is so fabulous!! Not much stamping here but I do love how the basic gray and regal rose came together.
Recipe:
Stamps: mixed messages (papertrey)
Paper: regal rose, charbon dp, basic gray
Ink: regal rose
Accessories: dahlia rhinestone singles (me&my big ideas), designer snap (We R MemoryKeepers), regal rose ribbon, corner punch, ghost heart (heidi swapp)

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Wow this is a beautiful card, love all the different layers and elements

Anonymous said...

this is so beautiful Maren. Love the colors, makes me want that paper, the polka dots are great.

Heather Huggins said...

Really pretty!! I love the brad you used in the middle.

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous!! I really love the polka dots!!TFS! :)

Katie Skiff said...

Lovely card Maren!! Good luck on the contest!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This card is really cool! I love the colors and the patterned papers. Great heart and accent button. :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful. Love the colors and that gorgeous little bow. :)

Cassie said...

FAB-O good luck with the contest!