Thursday, February 7, 2008

Celebrate a Manly Valentine!


I was so so excited to see today's SCS Ways To Use It Challenge.....POLKA DOTS! As I have confessed recently, polka dots are my recent obsession! Designer paper, ribbons....I don't care where I see them....I LOVE THEM ALL!! Not much time today so this was a REAL QUICK one! I let the dp do all the talking! I thought this would be the perfect Valentine for a man, perhaps a male teacher?? Whatcha think? Oh, don't forget to post HERE for some blog candy. You have until Sunday night to post.
Recipe:
Stamps: sweet celebrations
Paper: spring break dp, apple cider dp, whisper white, blue bayou
Ink: blue bayou, chocolate chip
Accessories: theater ribbon originals, corner rounder, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch

13 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

I think its perfect! Just right for a man. I love the polka dots too!

Erin... said...

loove all the polka dots so much fun!

Anonymous said...

real quick,but oh, so cute! I really like the color combo, but then anything with that chocolate satin ribbon is beautiful!

Stephanie said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. BTY. don't you ever comment back to those who have commented on you blog??? I thought it was a common thing in the blog world.

Carolina said...

I didn't get a chance to leave you a comment on SCS, but will do so tomorrow...but I just had to let you know what an adorable card this is. I too share your obsession with polka dots and bummed I couldn't play until tonight, but anyway, thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

great polka dots card, maren !!!!
i love that ribbon, too.
adorable all around. tfs

Katie Skiff said...

I think that is great!! You could give it to anyone.

Sandy said...

Wow this is sooooooo pretty. Love this colors and papers.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Jennie Skaggs said...

I love this card...love how you made it manly but it still has all the elements that us women like. Great color combo....and love the large polka dots with the small. Jennie

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful card!

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, love the spotty papers

Cassie said...

you're right - great for a guy! did you see the new polka dot set from PTI???!!!???