Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ready For Spring


I am SO ready for the spring to come! Winter is usually cold and windy around here. I know some of you have massive amounts of snow and I shouldn't complain but I love early spring flowers, preparing the garden, and all that comes with the end of winter! Here is a Mother's Day card using last weeks A Sketch For You To Try from I Heart 2 Stamp. I know it is late but I just LOVE Jen's sketches so I couldn't pass this up!
Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Occasions (My Favorite Things)
Paper: High Tea dp (American Crafts), blue bayou textured, whisper white
Ink: rose red, gable green
Accessories: heart ghost (heidi swapp), rhinestones (My & My Favorite Things), celery 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder

1 comment:

Stephanie Hargis said...

My goodness! You got lots and lots of stampin' done today! That is so exciting! I got some done but not nearly as much as you! I WISH I had more time today. Thanks so much for sharing all of these amazing cards! They are beautiful!