Thursday, February 7, 2008

Purrfect Valentine



Tomorrow's Limited Supplies Challenge was posted early.
Here are the rules:
  • No flower stamps/cuttlebug/die cuts/rub ons, etc
  • No Heart stamps/cuttlebug/die cuts/rub ons, etc
  • No shades of red (that includes pink) ink, paper, ribbon, etc
  • Limited layers (try to keep it under 4)
  • embellishments are okay as long as they are not hearts/flowers or shades of red
I really like how this turned out but am frustrated with the picture. I will need to try it again in the daylight. I had to type out the sentiment on the computer.
Recipe:
Stamps: punny farm (MFT)
Paper: bali breeze dp, whisper white, green gable, chocolate chip, close to cocoa
Ink: chocolate chip, basic black
Accessories: oval punch, stampin dimensionals, pumpkin striped ribbon

I have been having such a fabulous time reading everyone's ideal night! Getting good tips too on how to spend mine! Thank you so much for sharing! If you haven't already, you may post HERE for a chance at some blog candy. You have until Sunday evening! Thanks again!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

what acute card, maren !!!!love the stamp image and the cute sentiment. tfs:)

LeAnne said...

Very cute, I'll have to check out the challenge! Simple is my style!

Anonymous said...

You did a terrific job with this!! If it wasn't for an image swap, I'm not sure I'd come up with something so easily! Very nicely done!! :)

Sandy said...

Wow this is amazing. Lovely work.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

My Paper World said...

So Cute! I LOVE the colors!

Annie said...

wow was that a hard challenge! but you did well with that cute card.

Linsey R said...

what an adorable card! Simply fabulous!

Diane said...

Ahhh this is the purrfect card!!!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a great card. I love the kitty and way you made it. That is a lot of rules....lol. I haven't done a lot of the challenges....I will need to try more of them. Love your site. Jennie

Becky Carafa said...

How cute - I love it! Btw, I passed on an award to you, check it out on my blog.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your card Maren. That was quite the challenge, there were a lot of NO's on there. You did great as always though! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

How sweet is this...Adorable!!!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Maren this is perfection!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the pussy cat