Sunday, February 17, 2008

Envelope Pouch

Tomorrow's technique challenge was posted early so I thought I would whip it out tonight. I usually try not to post at night, even if I make the cards, because I have the worst time getting the image right. Hope that the boys will be all feeling better tomorrow. So back to the challenge....this envelope pouch was so easy! Just lick an envelope closed, punch a little, stamp away and you are done!! I used the dotted lines jumbo wheel stamp in different directions and colors to make the background.
Recipe:
Stamps: Far East (Lizzie Anne), dotted lines
Paper: Tres Jolie dp (My Mind's Eye), very vanilla
Ink: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, really rust, old olive
Accessories: olive ribbon, scallop punch, round tab punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

10 comments:

Carolina said...

Just precious Maren! Love how you used the dotted lines wheel to make the background!

Annie said...

ooo this looks interesting! I will have to investigate further .. ..

My Paper World said...

GREAT project! you did a fantastic job, it looks really BEAUTIFUL! xx

Erin... said...

i saw a bunch of these on SCS and need to try this out....yours is gorgeous!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute! Love those papers. :)

blah said...

This is too darn cute!!! I just looked at the tutorial and I love how simple it looks!!!!! I so need to find a new way to package party favors since I'm tired of cello bags and toppers and this has inspired me. Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Why have I not checked out this challenge yet?? This thing is awesome! :D Thanks so much for sharing!

Teresa said...

This is so cute Looks like a purse! cute Idea where do I find it?

Andrea, said...

Beautiful little bag

Elaine said...

Very pretty! I like the colors!