Saturday, February 2, 2008

Inspired by Everything


Today's inspirational challenge on SCS is a beautiful living room. My 3 kids would destroy that room in a few seconds. There would would be dirty little fingerprints all over that white couch and the stacks of books would be piled all over the room. Nevertheless, I would love it!! The image itself inspired me to create a wedding card. I rarely have these on hand.
Recipe:
Stamps: stitched exotics, always
Paper: very vanilla, river rock
Ink: soft sky, river rock
Accessories: oval punch, vanilla ribbon, rhinestone stickers, stickles

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

This is such an elegant card fabulous colours

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this...it's sooo elegant!!!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG OMG this is sooo beautiful! Love it and the colors are so elegant!

Just me said...

Holy Cow!! This is stunning. Very nice.

Deborah said...

Beautiful card! Love the way your curled in a bit your sentiment! Deb

Nikki Bond said...

I'm with you with the kids trashing the living room...mine would be right there to join on! What a beautiful card! So very elegant! {SMILES}

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very elegant! Love that color combo, just perfect for this type of card. Thanks for sharing. :)

Erin... said...

gorgeous!!! My living room would stay that color for about 5 minutes with my little ones, pumpkin pie would be the color of my room since all my daughter eats is sweet potatoes!!

Sandy said...

This is so elegant. The glimmer effect is perfect. Love this card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy