Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Love Moo


This was a very simple card for the I Heart 2 Stamp's Sketch For You To Try. I am obviously not over my current polka dot fix! I had to combine the sentiment from MFT Be Mine and Punny Farm to come up with "Love Moo".....isn't it sweet?? The center of the flower has a spot of stickles that isn't really visible in the picture.
Recipe:
Stamps: Punny Farm, Be Mine (both from MFT)
Paper: basic black, pixie pink, whisper white
Ink: basic black
Accessories: paper piercer, stickles, dahlia rhinestone singles (Me & My Big Ideas), ribbon (Offray)

5 comments:

Lastel said...

Too cute , love this !

Vicki (SCS basement stamper) said...

This is too cute!! Love the heart and dotted ribbon!! :)

scrapnnMO said...

OH my heavens this is so CUTE! I'm lovin the colors and that sweet image!

jen del muro said...

way cuuuuute!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, the cow is so cute