Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Love Moo


This was a very simple card for the I Heart 2 Stamp's Sketch For You To Try. I am obviously not over my current polka dot fix! I had to combine the sentiment from MFT Be Mine and Punny Farm to come up with "Love Moo".....isn't it sweet?? The center of the flower has a spot of stickles that isn't really visible in the picture.
Recipe:
Stamps: Punny Farm, Be Mine (both from MFT)
Paper: basic black, pixie pink, whisper white
Ink: basic black
Accessories: paper piercer, stickles, dahlia rhinestone singles (Me & My Big Ideas), ribbon (Offray)

5 comments:

Lastel said...

Too cute , love this !

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!! Love the heart and dotted ribbon!! :)

Dawn♥ said...

OH my heavens this is so CUTE! I'm lovin the colors and that sweet image!

Anonymous said...

way cuuuuute!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, the cow is so cute