Friday, February 22, 2008

Some Bunny

I almost opted out of today's Limited Supplies challenge: Signature Style. It called for you to use your handwriting on the front of the card. Can y0u believe it?? I have the worst handwriting ever! But I was brave and dove in! I did limit how much I wrote...sticking to "Bunny" and not the entire sentiment (To Some Bunny Special). The rest of the sentiment was typed in Word and printed out. Is that cheating?? ;-)
Recipe:
Stamps: Eggstra Special
Paper: tempting turquoise, whisper white, basic black, very vanilla
Ink: basic black
Accessories: pretties kit, ice rhinestones, 3/4" circle punch, white taffeta ribbon, on board accents, large oval punch, heat & stick powder, versa mark, fine cosmo glitter, fun flock, cotton candy stickles, felt flower ribbon tape, black stampin write marker

It is hard to see in the photo but I flocked the bunny and stickled his/her ears! It looks so fuzzy in person! :-)

17 comments:

Ana Baird said...

Very cute rabbit! Love your card!

Cassie said...

Love that glitter circle!!

My Paper World said...

Very clever idea, to write the one word! and the card is cute, cute, cute! xx

Linsey R said...

no, it's not cheating and this is so stinkin' adorable! I wish I could see the bunny's fuzzy flock and sparkley ears irl, but this is fabulous too! What an awesome card--good thing you went for it, otherwise we wouldn't have this wonderful creation to gaze at! ~hugs~

Diane said...

Such a cute card!!!

Jimi said...

How adorable!

Lesli said...

What a fun card - that rabbit is just to cute!

Sandy said...

Oh what a sparkly effect. Wonderful bunny card. Really pretty.

Erin McKinney said...

This is adorable!!!! I just love all the texture! The glittered cirlce behind the bunny is a cool accent!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG it's all just GORGEOUS and so CUTE! Love it! :)

Heather said...

So cute! And your handwriting looks great!

Teresa said...

Wow you been busy cute, cute stuff. I meet with a few ladies last night and it was what I needed a break from home.
Have a good weekend!

Cindy Beach said...

Maren, this is so adorable!
I love the details you added, they make this so special. Great color choices too.

Unknown said...

Just an adorable card! thank you for sharing!

JessicaLynn

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, the bunny is so cute

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Another fab card Maren! Love that glittery circle, really makes the bunny pop! I think your handwriting is fine too! :)

jjcreations said...

Love the colours, love the bunny!