Monday, February 11, 2008

And the Winner Is......

I had the best time reading all of your ideal Valentine's! It will be here before too long and sounds like you have some fun, relaxing and giving times in store! I used random.org to get the winning number of................... 20 who was Stephanie, one of the Great Swap members!

Stephanie said....
ooh fun! well, they just opened a melting pot near us and i've been itching to go there for a few months now. so, my ideal valentine's day was a dinner there tonight (we always like to celebrate early to beat the crowds!) - yummy!

February 7, 2008 7:07 PM

Congrats Stephanie and I hope you made it to the Melting Pot, I love that place! Please email your address so I can send the goodies your way! mmbc88@yahoo.com

Thanks again to everyone that posted and I hope you all have a fabulous Valentine's Day!


2 comments:

Diane said...

So who's the winner????LOL,or am I just not looking at the right place.

Stephanie said...

YAY - It's my lucky day! Thanks so much, Maren! I'm super excited :) We made it to the Melting Pot and it sure was good!!