Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Color YIKES!


This color combo is from yesterday Color Challenge on SCS.
Green galore, kraft, and tempting turquoise! WOW! I don't own any green galore ink so I substituted gable green. I finally inked up my new Live Your Dream set...... am going to have to play with this one some more!
Recipe:
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Paper: green galore, kraft, tempting turquoise, whisper white, bali breeze dp
Ink: tempting turquoise, gable green
Accessories: corner rounder, ticket punch, oval punch, paper piercer, ribbon (American Craft), turquoise brads, stampin dimensionals

7 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow what for nice color explosion. So pretty card. Love it.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

blah said...

I like this one--fun, springy colors! Love the scalloped strip with the ribbon around it.

Nikki Bond said...

I think it looks wonderful!!! Those colors look great together! I can't wait to get my hands on the set too! GORGEOUS! {SMILES}

Lynn said...

Nice bright colors...perfect for this gloomy morning.

Teresa said...

You make some wonderful cards!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

a beautiful card, maren!!!
i love how your colors turned out
tfs

Cindy Beach said...

Such gorgeous cards with your new stuff. This one is my favorite and I never thought I could like those colors together LOL