Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fancy Free Summer Picnic


I was so excited to see tomorrow's Featured Stamper on SCS! It is the amazing Mary Jo! She has such fascinating cards! I picked this one: Life Is Beautiful. I ended up changing the colors a bit, the dp and stamp set. I also added some rhinestones.
Recipe:
Stamps: tart & tangy, many happy returns, so many scallops
Paper: bashful blue, real red, summer picnic dp, whisper white
Ink: old olive, real red
Accessories: fire rhinestones, olive twill, olive grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, corner rounder, crystal brads (Amanda Blu), paper piercer

12 comments:

Lesli said...

Gorgeous card - I love the colors!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cherry paper, it's so pretty

Annie said...

ooo I love cherries! and your bright and summery card.

Lynn said...

So cute and summery! Love it!

Anonymous said...

gotta love Mary Jo! but your card is just as good. Love the paper and stamps you used and I love that you used the same color of ribbon in two different styles and width. looks great.

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fantastic!!! I love it!

LeAnne said...

Oooh, Maren, this is so nicely done! Love the bling! :D
LeAnne

Tara said...

wow...great card...so cute! love the bling! :)

Cassie said...

Terrific!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! So fun and cheerful. Love all the details too. :)

Kanani said...

The rhinestones look so perfect with the cherries! Love it!

The Crafty Goddess

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card. The brads look great on it.