Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Sketches

I went to bed really early last night and was able to wake before everyone in the house. I love starting my day with a couple of cards. I need to wake the boys and get going on lunches but I thought I would post these real quick....
This card is for today's sketch challenge on SCS.
Recipe:
Stamps: Always, dotted lines, stitched exotics
Paper: caramel textured, certainly celery, whisper white, so saffron
Ink: white craft, so saffron
Accessories: celery ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, stampin dimensionals

This sketch is from the MFT forum: Sketch 19
Recipe:
Stamps: Eggstra Special
Paper: spring fling dp, regal rose, so saffron, whisper white. prints pack dp
Ink: basic black
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, mineral spirits, sherbet ribbon, rose brads

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Two beautiful cards here Maren. I love the bird image on the top one and the sweet little Easter card is just adorable! Lol x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

More great cards! I don't know how you do it. You always have such great ideas and new things everyday. It's inspiring! :)