Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thank You Window

Today's SCS Ways To Use It Challenge was windows! I rarely add them to my cards, although I love the way they look. I ended up using the Live Your Dream set again but with a completely different look. I just love how versatile stamps are.....they really can change to fit your mood. Looks like I am going to have a FUN day! :-)
Recipes:
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Ink: pretty in pink, basic black, basic gray
Paper: basic gray, pink passion, whisper white
Accessories: white brads (makingmemories), black brads, oval punch, coluzzle, stampin dimensionals, cotton candy stickles, polka dot brads (Amanda Blu), Isabelle Fuchia ribbon (Berwick)

9 comments:

My Paper World said...

Really STUNNING! I love the layout and the colours!

Lesli said...

Very cute - what a wonderful idea!!!

Unknown said...

I've just discovered your blog and all I can say is "wow!" Your creations are fabulous!

Annie said...

love the centres of your flowers, lovely bright card.

Unknown said...

This is lovely - I like windows too but don't use them very often. Must try harder! Lol Lynn x

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi, I agree...it is great how you can get different looks from the same stamp. I love your layout and I am going to have to try the window. jennie

Elaine said...

Very nice! I like how you offset the sentiment and added brads!

Sandy said...

Oh what a great sketch. Love the colors and the circle design.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles