Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Favorite Day: St. Patty's


I just love St. Patrick's Day! It is legal, even encouraged, to pinch others, love that Irish food, and you get to wear green, my favorite color! Speaking of colors....what a challenge it was for me to do the SCS color challenge today: Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence, Pumpkin Pie! I don't have any orchid ink but I did have a bit of paper. This sketch is from MFT sketch challenge 18.
Recipe:
Stamps: happy occasion
Paper: vanilla textured, very vanilla, orchid opulence, pumpkin pie, certainly celery, boho blend simply scrappin dp
Ink: certainly celery, pumpkin pie
Accessories: celery ribbon, corner rounder, stampin dimensionals, paper piercer

5 comments:

Catherine said...

not my favorite day ;) but I love this card..very pretty!

My Paper World said...

I LOVE this! The colours look really stunning!
Nicola xx

Erin... said...

Love this card that dp is quite striking!!! it's one of my favorite days too!! I call it my holiday Erin go braugh and all....

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Maren! You made this hard color combo look wonderful! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Carolina said...

Just beautiful - love the dp on one side and the paper piercing on the other!