Friday, February 15, 2008

Memory Issues


I was planning on completing today's Limited Supply challenge and somehow I ended up with this. It violates most of the rules listed! I am not sure what I was thinking, this card is far from limited! :-) Oh, well....guess I will have to try it again!
Recipe:
Stamps: Sweet Celebrations
Ink: garden green, real red, pumpkin pie
Paper: garden green textued, summer picnic dp, bashful blue
Accessories: real red 5/8" ribbon, scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, hibiscus rhinestone singles (Me&My Big Ideas)

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

That's okay, Maren, if you check my blog, I did the SAME thing....oh well, stampexcitement!

LeAnne said...

ALSO--I nominated you for the Excellence Award--you can check it out on my blog! :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Maren this card is so pretty! I love all the details, the gems are great. Super color combo too. Too bad it doens't fit the challenge, it's still a great card though! :)

My Paper World said...

It's Beautiful! even if it dosent fit the challenge! I love it!