Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another Tart & Tangy!

So sorry that I haven't put this set down much! Are you sick of fruit yet?? This will be the last one for awhile, promise!! I have a swap coming up and I needed to play a bit with this set to find the perfect card. I will have to share that one with you later.....since I want it to be a surprise! This is one of the "rejected" ones. Although, I really love it! So quick and easy! I will tell you that this was a hard swap because my supplies are so low! I have an order in but it hasn't even shipped yet and I was hoping to get them in the mail on Monday. I have a limited amount of black, red, chocolate, and white. I also am low on the wide SU! ribbon, my favorite. My glue (all kinds...sticky strip, dimensionals, glue stick, snail adhesive) is plum out! Better prepare more next time!! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: tart & tangy, one smart cookie
Paper: kraft, summer picnic, very vanilla, pumpkin pie, bashful blue
Ink: old olive, chocolate chip
Accessories: pumpkin striped ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, oval punch, pumpkin brads, stampin write markers

9 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is a reject? Man, I love it!

Becky Carafa said...

I second Shannan - wish my rejects looked this good! Can't wait to see what the real one looks like! I'm supposed to get a refill of supplies tomorrow too, yippee! Right now I have only one sheet of soft sky, gasp!!!

Anonymous said...

I like this card...great job.

Carolina said...

Love this color combo...the dp really pops and the stripe ribbon is just the perfect touch! Love all your fruit cards...so not complaint here - TFS!

Ana Baird said...

Great and funky card! Love the papers and the ribbon!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! Love the colors, fun. :)

Dawn♥ said...

I love all your newest cards Maren! You are an inspiration! :)

Linsey R said...

Rejected, what?! Now you've hurt this fabulous card's feelings--better give it to someone and brighten thier day--it's just wonderful! I'm not sick of this set at all, if fact, I can't even start playing with mine till sometime in March since they don't release till 3/1! Oh, the humanity! thanks for keeping mty mouth watering for these tart and tangies till I can sink my teeth into them myself, hehe!

April Hall said...

What a beautiful card!