Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Take 2 Tuesday: Baby Bling


It is Tuesday, time to relook at some older creations! This card needed a serious relook: BABY BLING
It was so flat and drab looking with a blinged out carriage! Can you believe it was for the Way To Use it Bling Out The Glam Challenge? I decided it needed to be a smaller card, added a bow to that great ribbon, hung the sentiment with some cord, used stickles on the baby carriage, and added the bling in the corners. There was a serious battle with my paper cutter today, hence some very bad edges! Sorry about that! I am off to buy a new one tonight, any suggestions? So is this one better than the original?? It might be a bit much for me...almost blinding in certain lighting...but I do like it better than the original!
Recipe:
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, short & sweet
Paper: bravo burgundy, regal rose, so saffron, rose red dp, whisper white
Ink: Bravo burgundy, regal rose, rose red, so saffron
Accessories: sherbet ribbon, scallop punch, round tab punch, oval punch, stampin dimensionals, silver cord, cotton candy stickles, aqua painter, dahlia rhinestone singles (Me & My Big Ideas)

6 comments:

blah said...

I definitely like version 2 better :-) As far as paper cutters go, I have the Fiskar's one similar to the one in the SU catty and the Tonic one that is similar to the SU one as well. I like both for different things. Happy shopping!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I love the bling on this card! It is so cute! Actually, ALL of these cards are really cute! :D Thanks again for sharing! Good luck with your paper cutter. Mine is pretty much out the door too. I will probably be getting a new one too. That's what I get for buying the cheap one! ;D

Lesli said...

That is such a great card - I love the bling!!!

Cassie said...

LOVE IT!!
Did you get your cutter yet? I am loving the new Cutterpede I got for Christmas - the new design where it shows markings to the RIGHT of the blade --- perfect for when I just want to trim off an inch or less!

Stephanie said...

lovin' the bling...adorable!

Teresa said...

this so cute I might try to make one simular in Blue very cute