Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More Pockets!

I am behind on the SCS challenges so I hope to make up some tonight. I really love the challenges....they push me to do things outside my comfort zone. My oldest is sick so I have been keeping him company! I also had a card party on Sunday. A fabulous friend of mine was having a candle party and thought I could put out some of my cards! I ended up selling 28!! WOW! I still have a ton at home.....perhaps I should be RAKing more!! :-)
I did find some time to make a few more pocket cards for teachers. The first pocket card follows the same double pocket tutorial I posted earlier.
Recipe:
Paper: purely pomegranate, berry bliss dp, whisper white
Accessories: jumbo eyelet pink 1/4" ribbon, corner rounder, pomegranate ribbon

The second card is for a bus driver, of course! It is a single pocket card.
Recipe:
Stamps: Always
Ink: real red
Paper: summer sun textured, basic black, real red, whisper white
Accessories: red 5/8" ribbon, hibiscus rhinestone singles (Me & My Big Ideas), ghost heart (Heidi Swapp), round tab punch, black eyelet, corner rounder

The final Valentine's gift is a double pocket bag. The tutorial was created by Jenn Dierck on SCS. I fits a little note and a box of sweethearts! You can barely see the sweethearts poking out.
Recipe:
Stamps: green thumb (Papertrey)
Paper: rose red dp, whisper white, going gray
Ink: rose red, regal rose
Accessories: pomegranate satin ribbon, jumbo eyelets, round tab punch, rhinestone stickers, 5 petal punch, boho blossom punch

15 comments:

Elaine said...

What a beautiful purse! I love it! I'll have to case it!

Cassie said...

cute bag!!

Sandy said...

Wow they are gorgeous pieces. Absolutely great.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Stephanie Hargis said...

These are SO cute! I can't even decide which one is my favorite! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing! :D

Teresa said...

Very cute!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Your pocket cards are awesome and I love that bag! It's too cute!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

More great pockets! Love that one with the ribbon. They're all beautiful! :)

Sunnymommie said...

cute cute bag!!! love it !

Andrea, said...

Fabulous pocket cards

Diane Doran said...

What lucky teachers - they're wonderful projects.

Dawn♥ said...

Thanks for always sharing all theses amazing tutorials with us! I love what you've done with these little pocket baggie and cards! Truly amazing works of art! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elaine said...

I love that yellow red & black pocket!! How cool!! Thank you for stopping by my blog also, and your nice comments!! :)

Lynn said...

They are all spectacualr! I LOVE the little pocket bag...just darling!

Lynn said...

They are all spectacualr! I LOVE the little pocket bag...just darling!