Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lucky Ducky!!

Yes, that is me! Guess what? I was the April Monthly Gallery winner over on the Lizzie Anne Designs Forum! Here is the card that won (it is the BOTTOM of the 3). I used my $20 gift certificate to purchase some of their new sets! This adorable little giraffe is from the new Born To Be Wild set.
The colors are from Kristina's Color Inspiration #6. Pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, sahara sand & so saffron......what a fun combo! You have until Thursday night to play!
Recipe:
Stamps: Born to be Wild (LAD), mixed messages (PTI)
Paper: sahara sand, pumpkin pie textured, whisper white, bali breeze dp
Ink: so saffron, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi
Accessories: star brad & orange felt button (making memories), on board chipboard, 3/4" circle punch, saffron ribbon, corner rounder

I also found out that I won the random drawing for the Verve Visual Inspirational challenge! Remember this card? YEAH! Can't wait to use those Verve bucks on their new releases this Friday!! :-)

Speaking of free.....don't forget to sign up to win a May H&M Stamp release set HERE. Just remember that it will take 2-3 weeks to receive the set since it is for NEXT month's release!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card...it is perfect. You are in my top four favorites...and rank number 2! Thanks for sharing such a pretty card. Good Luck!

Nikki Bond said...

Sooo sweet! Ilove the orange and yellow together with the kraft! Perfect! {SMILES}

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Very cute, I love this huge bow at the top! :-)

Anonymous said...

WAHOO congrats on winning that!! This card is darling! :D

Teresa said...

Congrates for winning!! The card is very cute, I like the orange it's nice to see I have a hard time with it

Cassie said...

You are a lucky girl!! Congrats on BOTH wins!!

Jenn said...

Congrats on all your winnings, you lucky, lucky girl!!! :D

Love the card...and the bow is just FABULOUS!!! :D

Jenn

CeeCee said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That big bow looks awesome!
CC

Heather said...

This card is simple so adorable! Great use of color!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win - well deserved!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling baby card! Felt Buttons??? I need to try those! Beautifully done! :D

Anonymous said...

This is so very pretty!! I just LOVE that ribbon!! :) TFS!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card! The design is so striking and that ribbon is yummm-eeee!

Laura Evangeline said...

This card is too cute!

Deanna said...

Super cute... love the layering!

Linsey R said...

Whoo hoo, you are on a winning streak--quick--go buy a lottery ticket! This giraffe is such a cutie! I love your fun colors and accents! That ribbon is off-the-charts Gorgeous! Congrats on your wins and enjoy your stamping $! Hugs~

Anonymous said...

The cards color and shiny ribbon reminds me of butterscotch candy.

Yummy card.