Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Verve

I decided I better not wait to the last minute for the Verve Visual Honored Guest Challenge! I used some more of the Two Scoops dp by Basicgrey. I just love the coordinating brads too! So fun!
Recipe:
Stamps: anniversary birds, thankful blossoms
Paper: sage shadow, basic black, barely banana, very vanilla, two scoops dp (basicgrey)
Ink: wild wasabi, so saffron, sage shadow, brilliance graphite black
Accessories: glazed brads (basicgrey), pink ribbon (offray), stampin dimensionals, copics

10 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Soooo beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so sweet! Love those brads! :)

Judy Rozema said...

Maren, this is beautiful! The colors are wonderful together and your design is great! Good luck!

Alhambra Club said...

this is great, love the size of the card and those birds are adorable.

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I love all your recent cards, so bright and cheery!♥ (and with much dimension and punch! ;-))

Deanna said...

Gorgeous job on this challenge! I have to get goin on this sketch!

Katie Skiff said...

This is beautiful along with the rest you just posted. You are so talented Maren!! great work!

CraftyC said...

A stunning card!
Clairexx

Cassie said...

Genius! I love how you *didn't* line the birds up exactly - a very refreshing way of stamping them!!

PocketsOfInspiration said...

I like the movement of squares and rectangle on this card. Colors are beautiful also.