Sunday, April 20, 2008

YEAH!

Ready for some exciting news?

Well, let me prolong it a bit.....
My new tool is a fabulous Janome mini sewing machine! I have been wanting to use it all weekend but couldn't find my thread! :-) I can't wait to start playing with it. I am far from an expert sewer so it should be interesting.

Crazy week ahead. H&M Stamps will finally open on Friday! I have some sneak peeks to share and some AMAZING blog candy to post tomorrow! :-)

Now are you ready?
Cards magazine emailed me and wants to publish one of my cards! :-) Can you believe it? I am still in shock!

10 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, can't wait to see what you do with your Janome! Where did you get it? I think I need one too! lol! Congrats on being published, that's way exciting!!!

LeAnne said...

Lots of cards I see now have sewing on them, so it will be fun to see what you come up with. I guess I will have to dust my old Singer off--I need to get it out for mending anyway!!
Congrats for getting your card published!! You deserve it with all your talent!
LeAnne

Heather Huggins said...

Good luck with the sewing! And Wow about getting published super awesome.. It's not a surprise your cards are so cute!!

Julia Aston said...

I'll be interested in hearing how you like the Janome - I've gotten my big machine out but so far, accept for using it on one card, it's just taking up space on my table!

Congrats on being published in Cards magazine - I'll keep my eye out for it!!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Congrats on the publication! :-)

Alhambra Club said...

congratulations that is wonderful.

Erin... said...

good luck with your sewing machine and congrats on being published woo hooo!!!

Becky Carafa said...

Of course I can believe Cards picked up one of yours! Can't wait to see it, and some sewn-on cards!

Sears Family said...

I believe it! Your cards are awesome!

Cassie said...

YEA!! I literally clapped my hands in joy for you! I CAN believe that they would want to publish you!!