Sunday, April 13, 2008

Home Again, Home Again

It is always nice to be home! I finally unpacked my stamping stuff and am ready to create and post today! :-) I do apologize for the absence but hope to catch up on my blog surfing and commenting later tonight. We returned on Thursday night and I have been fighting a bug ever since. I finally slept for 13 hours last night and woke up refreshed and ready for another beautiful day!
This card is for a recent Great Swap. It is such a talented group of swappers! I made a rounded gate fold card.
Recipe:
Stamps: one of a kind, starstruck, boho backgrounds
Paper: kraft, western sky dp, soft sky, ruby red, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink: chocolate chip, ruby red
Accessories: round tab punch, slit punch, 1/2" circle punch, cropadile, build-a-brad, white gel pen, chocolate ribbon, jumbo brads, coluzzle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a beautiful card, Maren! I love how you used the punched round tabs with the jumbo eyelets. So glad I have one of my own!

Kristin Moore said...

Love this rounded gatefold- it is so unique! Fun to get too, thanks for doing it!

Cassie said...

FAB-O!!! It's good to see you back Maren. I'm glad you had fun though and are all rested now - I've been missing seeing your creations!!
Thanks for the sweet words - We'll have to open a bottle of bubbly to celebrate when we DO get that call. I KNOW you will get one and I'm quite certain I will too!! *grin*

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Absolutely completely stunning! I love love love what you've done with the round tab punch. Sheer brilliance! :0)