Monday, April 14, 2008

Double Pocket Card

I was so excited to see a double pocket card challenge over at the TLC on SCS! I just love these! I used my H&M Stamps! Oh, I almost forgot to share the good news! Heather has had such an enthusiastic response to her new line that she moved up the release date to April 25th! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: Wild Birthday Wishes
Ink: brilliance graphite black, pumpkin pie
Paper: wild wasabi, whisper white, jersey shore dp
Accessories: style sliver hodgepodge, oval punch, word window, cropadile, marvy square & square scallop punch, copics, striped pumpkin ribbon, orange ribbon (Offray)

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the paper and your pocket tags.

Erin... said...

such a bright and fun pocket card!! love the brads on the side!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How delightful is this...the colors, the stamps...it's just too cute! :D

Carolina said...

Welcome back!!! Sorry haven't visited since you'r return...talk about making up for being gone - you've mad some wonderful cards!!! Lovin' this one the best because you rocked this challenge as well as I'm lovin' this set already, can't wait until it get here - I won it on Heather's Blog Candy gieaway. You made a great card with it - thanks so much for the inspiration!

While you were gone, I received the very happy news that I get to be part of the Great Swap Gals...I'm updating my blog tonight with the group's links and can't wait to swap with all of you...such talent and hope I do alright by you all.

LeAnne said...

Very cute pocket! Love those bright colors---mine is still sitting on my desk, waiting to be filled!
LeAnne

Elaine said...

What a great card! I want to try making it!