Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy H&M

Well here it is...your first peak at the new H&M stamps. Although they won't be released until the 10th of May, we are going to be giving you some teasers all month long. This card is for today's color challenge and sketch challenge. The image was colored with copics...big surprise there! :-) I used C1, RV21, R32, E00, Y00, Y11, YG06, YG11, and YG95. There is a major downside to these markers....I already want more! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: Wild Birthday Wishes
Paper: creamy caramel, cameo coral, prints pack dp, mellow moss, very vanilla
Ink: brilliance graphite black, cameo coral
Accessories: cuttlebug, corner rounder, vanilla ribbon, copics

9 comments:

Linsey R said...

Ooohh, the first H&M teaser, how exciting! This is so cute, I love the bite out of the cake, lol! And I see you have already mastered the technique of Copic coloring--fantastic work, the image looks amazing! Hehe, now you're addicted...and I have a feeling that I am will be following your lead! :) Can't wait to see more--oh boy, it's gonna be a long month! hugs~

blah said...

Very cute alligator!!! I hear ya on the Copics!!!! I currently have 49 sketch markers and get them at Dick Blick with my educator discount so they're "only" $4.29 each :-) I have about 6 I think I'm going to buy tomorrow since my chart is looking sparse. and then I'm sure it'll be another 6 the next time (I seem to buy them in groups of 6, I dont know why but I do).

Can't wait to see more sneaks!

Silli said...

wowowow...I love it! Its so cute! I love the colors, and the scallops...:-) TFS...:-)

Anonymous said...

Aww, this is so very cute! I love your take on the sketch challenge. Thanks,Maren, your comment made my day! I admire your work.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wow! Wonderful job combining the challenges and your Copic coloring turned out fantastic! What an adorable image too! Thanks so much for sharing the sneak peek with us! :D

Abby said...

Almost as adorable as Maren herself!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab card. The coloring is gorgeous. I think I need some markers now! Great layout and colors. :)

AJ said...

great card Maren! how fun you were able to use your copics!!!

Dawn♥ said...

That little alli is sooo cute on this card! You bg colors as well! Love the touch of scallops with the beautiful ribbon! :)