Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Love of Embellishments......

Ready for some exciting news???? Well first, let me share some cards I made some time ago.

This first one was quicker than quick! A bit of the fabulous Honey Pie dp with some Honey Pie rub-ons! Let me tell you, if you haven't tried Cosmo Cricket rub-ons you are missing out. They are so easy to use and are much "thicker" than most on the market! Oh, don't forget that yummy chocolate chip ribbon! :-)
Recipe:
Paper: ruby red, honey pie dp (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories: chocolate chip ribbon, honey pie rub-ons (cosmo cricket)

This is a fun baby boy card. I love the colors......
Recipe:
Paper: certainly celery, bashful blue, real red, whisper white, bambino dp (Daisy D's)
Accessories: star punch, slit punch, 3/4" circle punch, real red ribbon, bambino metal brads (Daisy D's)

How can you not smile at this guy??
Recipe:
Paper: brocade blue, creamy caramel, summer sun
Accessories: certainly celery ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, baby boy smile die cuts (Daisy D's)

This card just came together so nicely. It was one of my first sewing projects, although you can hardly see the stitches in the picture (they separate the 3 different layers of dp.)
Recipe:
Stamps: Le Jardin (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: close to cocoa, sweet branch collection kit dp (Crate Paper)
Ink: brilliance
Accessories: copics, copper brad (American Crafts), sewing machine

So all the items in RED were bought at Jacksonbelle Embellishments, a fabulous online store with great products that you just can't find in my little town.

So now you have to go here
to find out about my little announcement........

21 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Congratulations Maren! You SO deserve it - you are a wonderful stamper! I always check out your blog for inspiration! What a happy day for you!!

Shannan Teubner said...

YAYYYYY!!! You go girl!!

Alhambra Club said...

Love all your cards, the stars, butterflies, monkey and flower, I think I already read about your FANTASTIC announcement. Congratulations that is wonderful.

Alhambra Club said...

Love all your cards, the stars, butterflies, monkey and flower, I think I already read about your FANTASTIC announcement. Congratulations that is wonderful.

Kisa Peters said...

These cards are great! Every one of them! I also love that you highlighted Jacksonbelle stuff..I hope you don't mind....I may use that technique when listing on my blog...I think it is a great idea!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!! GORGEOUS, stunning awesome cards!! I am honored to have you on my team! :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Maren! You are such a wonderful designer and so incredibly talented. It's no wonder Lindsey picked you for her team! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jacynthe said...

Congratulations on this wonderful news!! Love your blog! Love your cards! :)

Janine said...

What fabulous cards and congrats on being on the DT for JB !!

Unknown said...

The colors on your cards are amazing! Love them all.

Krystie Lee said...

Congrats, Maren! I should congratulate them, though, for getting such talent to represent them! ;)

Awesome news and adorable projects!

Jenn said...

Congrats, Maren!!! I love all the cards...you have been a busy girl!!! :D

Jenn

Lisa H. said...

this is great news! congrats! love the cards, too, especially that cute little baby card.

Lori said...

Congratulations on your exciting news! I love the look of the rub-ons on the first card--so bold against the patterned paper.

Jackie Pedro said...

Congratulations, Maren!!! Love your work...

Linsey R said...

YOU ROCK, GF! I'm absolutely thrilled for you! Lindsey is such a smart girl--of course, look at her name, lol! I cannot wait to see all the fabulous things you do for her! Congrats! ps, all these cards are AWEsome! We MUST celebrate all of your achievements very soon! hugs~ what a great day!

Dawn♥ said...

OM heavens Maren you've sure been very busy. Each of these cards is just GORGEOUS!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I especially love that 1st card with the butterflies, such pretty colors and shadows! :-)

Heather said...

Just such wonderful cards. Love all your color combos!

Cassie said...

OMG!! That is awesome news girl!! I am so happy for you - your second DT!!