Friday, April 25, 2008

Drum Roll Please.........

And the winner of a H&M Stamp from next month's release is........
Jen Tapler!! Random.org picked her post number: 28! Jen, please email me: maren@zanynotcrazy.com with your choice of stamp set and your snail mail so I can pass it on to Heather. It will take 2-3 weeks for them to come your way since they will be HOT from the manufacture but you will be getting them before the release date!

By the way, Jen is hosting a Virtual Crop/Stamp-a-thon to benefit Alzheimer's Association. It is a week-long event that begins Saturday, May 3, 2008 (National Scrapbook Day!!). To participate, you need to make a minimum $5 donation to the Alzheimer's Association. It is such a great cause and wonderful thing that Jen is doing!! I will surely participate & I hope you do too!! Head over to Jen Tapler Designs Blog for more info and to sign up!

Thank you everyone for playing, I do wish I could send you all a set but my hubby &/or Heather might not approve! :-) I hope to post something today. I know that I still need to post the box tutorial from earlier this week but I think that will have to wait until Sunday night. I am leaving for Seattle tonight and will be attending an Ali Edwards' class on Saturday night with some fellow SCS gals and my mom! Should be fun and I will have lots to share when I get back on Sunday! :-)

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Have fun at the class.

Congrats to Jen!!!

Linsey R said...

oh, congrats to Jen! Awesome! Thanks Maren, for hosting the great blog candy giveaway and to Hether for her wonderful stamps! Hugs~