Tuesday, April 15, 2008

You're Amazing

This card is for tomorrow's sketch challenge on SCS. It was hard to get me going and took way longer than it should have but I am done....and I even like it! :-) I used copics on the main image and then punched the smaller flower with my boho blossom punch. The colors were inspired by the designer paper, Everyday Tango by My Mind's Eye. Have a great stamping day!
Recipe:
Stamps: Kind Thoughts, thankful blossoms (Verve Visual)
Ink: brilliance basic black, blue bayou
Paper: everyday tango dp (MME), night of navy, certainly celery, whisper white
Accessories: slit punch, boho blossom punch, rhinestone sticker, offray ribbon, copics

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

this card is so pretty, love that kick of lime green.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the coloring on the stamped image, and the celery/navy combo is really punchy! :)

jjcreations said...

Oh my word, this cad is gorgeous. I love these colours together. The background paper is very cool. Joan

Erin McKinney said...

Great card....the colors really pop together!

LuvCraftn said...

Great card! Like so many of them on your blog!! Check out my blog... I gave you an award!

Just me said...

Love the colors. That green pops.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome color combo!!! Love that ribbon!!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG Maren what a stunning card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Well worth the time! It's gorgeous, Maren!! I love the scalloped panel and the beautiful colours!
Deena

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Everyone has me drooling over these copics- I think I might cave soon!

Silli said...

OMG! very, very pretty colorcombo! I love the card. TFS:-) Have a nice day! Bye from Germany...Silli

Carolyn King said...

BEAUTIFUL--love those rich colors!

Sandy said...

Very very pretty. So stunning design. Love it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!! The colors are so amazing!! TFS! :) Have a great weekend!