Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kind Thoughts Sketch Color Challenge

This card is for yesterday's color challenge on SCS and today's sketch challenge. It could also qualify for my Simple Monday card because this one was super quick! I used my copic black to color the scallop chipboard...so easy and no inky mess! :-)
Recipe:
Stamp: Kind Thoughts
Ink: purely pomegranate, soft sky, basic black
Paper: holiday harmony dp, notebook dp, basic black
Accessories: mat pack, paper piercer, maya road scallop frame, pomegranate satin ribbon, sewing machine, black brads, dazzling diamonds

13 comments:

Deanna said...

Very nicely put together! Love the length of it!

Krystie Lee said...

Wow Maren, this is GORGEOUS!! I love it!

Josette said...

Very, very cute. Mine was a disaster today. Thats what I get for baking cupcakes, babysitting and trying to make a card.
Josette :0

Becky Carafa said...

This is beautiful, Maren! I keep seeing gorgeous cards with this set, don't know how much longer I can hold off, lol!

AJ said...

cute! i almost got to it today....but then I didn't!!
love those colors!

Carolina said...

Beautiful! Love how you used the scallop instead of the oval and the brads in the corner are such a nice touch!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful! Gorgeous color combo too. Love the tall card style. :)

Chris Simon said...

Wonderful card! I don't think I've seen anyone mix the brads and piercing like that before - neat look!

Alhambra Club said...

Love these tall cards, the color combo is great.

Julia Aston said...

Love the stamping in the circle and black scalloped framing - cute dots around your brads! beautiful!

Lisa H. said...

this so beautiful! love how you used the colors and the scallop for the sentiment.

Jackie Pedro said...

This is beautiful, Maren! This is one of my favorite sets from the SU! catty.

Dawn♥ said...

I just totally love these colors together. Lovely card Maren! :)