Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hi!

Hello everyone! We are on spring break right now! YEAH!! The boys and I are visiting my family on the westside of the state. We are heading to the zoo tomorrow and I am planning a side trip to Amuse! ;-) I went to another store today, Impress, and added some more copics to my collection, they are SO addicting! I did bring a suitcase of stamping stuff (never leave home without it!) but can't post images until we return this weekend. I hope that you are enjoying your week! :-)

8 comments:

Angel said...

Have fun!!!
Oh, how do you decide what to pack in your stampin suitcase?

Linsey R said...

Hi Maren! Sounds like you're having a great time and the weather is turning nice just in time for a visit to the zoo and an enjoyable Spring break, yay! Almosot 70 by Sat.! Hope you have an awesome time at AMuse (sorry I'm gonna miss it) and a great time over here with the fam! hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Amuse!!! {jealous!} Tell JulieHRR hello from a fan and enjoy the rest of your trip!

Carolina said...

Sounds like a great time...hope you and the family have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all about Amuse - I tried to go on my last trip to Seattle but didn't quite make it over there. Anyway, have a great time!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Have a fabulous vacation! :)

Ana Baird said...

Hope you have a great holiday!

Erin... said...

have a great time!!

Cassie said...

I can't wait till you are back!! I've been missing all your gorgeous creations!! Hope it was fun and relaxing!!