Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Little Sparkle in the Garden

I was so excited to order this set at the last MFT release but, amazingly, this is the first time I have inked it up!! My husband needs a bunch of thank you cards this week and one of them is an avid gardener. This card is also for today's featured stamper on SCS, sparklegirl. What an amazing gallery!! I changed the colors and stamp sets but kept the basic layout of this card: I Just Heard
This card is also for today's Celebrate MFT April O8.

Recipe:
Stamps: Can Ya Dig It? (MFT), mixed messages (PTI)
Paper: ruby red, blue bayou, blue bayou dp, whisper white, boxer dp (basicgrey)
Ink: brilliance graphite black, blue bayou, close to cocoa
Accessories: silver hodgepodge, stickles, copics, blue bayou ribbon

13 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This card is so pretty, love the layout and sentiment

Stephanie Hargis said...

I love this card! It is so pretty. I gave you an award too. Check my blog for more information.

www.stephsstampinstuff.blogspot.com

Shannan Teubner said...

Fabulous Maren! I love it!

Carolina said...

Oh, love what you did with this set! they way you layered the main image and her dress are all just lovely!

patton4 said...

Beautiful coloring on the dress! Amazing card, as usual Maren!

Silli said...

wow..., it´s so cute... Great job! TFS:-)

Heather Huggins said...

This is a great stamp.. It's on my want list. Your card is great as always.

Julia Aston said...

I love this gardener! wonderful paper piecing on her dress and great colors!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

LOVE this card, the paper piecing on the dress is awesome! :-)

Pushpa Johnson said...

Ooooh, that paper you used on her dress is divine! So cute!

Erin... said...

your paper piecing is amazing on this xard love, love love it!!!

3 Brats said...

I am so gonna order this set...was going to last week and now I am kicking myself. Your cards are simply amazing and I would like you to know that I have nominated you for the Arte y Pico Award. You can check out the details on my blog.
http://3brats.blogspot.com
Missy

Cassie said...

I'm "diggin" her dress! Great card!