Monday, April 14, 2008

You're The Man

So I was hoping tomorrow's color challenge on SCS would be posted early and then I remembered that I didn't even do last week's challenge. It is a tough one too! Real red, glorious green and night of navy! YIKES! I only had the navy and green paper so I knew right away that I was limited in my stamping.
So here is the manly card for such a manly color combo:
Recipe:
Stamps: Dad's Day
Paper: real red, glorious green, night of navy, whisper white
Ink: basic black, real red
Accessories: ticket corner punch, star punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, paper piercer, white ribbon (offray)

4 comments:

Carolina said...

Love your masculine take on the challenge. The layout is just perfect for a guy card.

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love your sentiment with the star behind it.

Cassie said...

Love the edging - is that with the ticket corner punch?

Julia Aston said...

You did a great job with these colors! I didn't even attempt it! wonderful masculine card and perfect sentiment for it!

www.createwithjulia.blogspot.com