Monday, April 21, 2008

Simple Monday: Great Swap Color Challenge

Today is packed for me so a simple card is just perfect! The fabulous Great Swaps Girls have a blog now! So fun! We are also posting challenges. This week is a color challenge: regal rose, so saffron, certainly celery. You should definitely come play with us! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: live your dream
Paper: wild wasabi, spring fling dp, whisper white
Ink: so saffron, regal rose, certainly celery
Accessories: regal ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

10 comments:

Sears Family said...

very cute!!! Love the spring colors!

Heather said...

Super cute! Love the colors and your layout! Super fun! Also love how you announced the blog candy! How exciting!

Jackie Pedro said...

Darling, Maren! That DP works great for the color challenge!!

Angie Tieman said...

Love, love, love this!!! The little birdie is so cute with those colors and that paper!! So fun!

Angie Tieman said...

Love, love, love this!!! The little birdie is so cute with those colors and that paper!! So fun!

Becky Carafa said...

I. LOVE. THIS! I am now inspired to actually use my leftovers of that gorgeous dp!

Erin McKinney said...

Maren, I lopve your card...the little birdie is so cute!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Simply sweet!

Cassie said...

Lovely card! I added the GSG blog to my reader - you know I'll want to see anything that you do! *wink*

Jessie/knightrone said...

Great job with the color challenge!!! Super cute!!!