Monday, April 21, 2008

H&M Preview

This little gift card holder is for today's technique challenge. I used one of the H&M stamps that is coming out on Friday, Sea Life. It actually took longer than it should have because I was playing around with my fiskars texture plates....trying to get them through my cuttlebug. I know you can buy a pad to make it work but I was just playing with what I had. I ended up using a piece of foam so the embossing is very light BUT it worked!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Sea Life
Paper: blue bayou textured, soft sky, creamy caramel, whisper white, spring break dp
Ink: brilliance graphite black
Accessories: copper eyelets, twine, copics, fiskars textured plate, cuttlebug

Be sure to check out the fabulous H&M blog candy from earlier.

6 comments:

Sears Family said...

cute! I love pocket cards!

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love that fish and the shells.

Janine said...

Wonderful project!! Nicely done.

Lea L. said...

That is adorable!! Great card!

~Lea

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very cute! Love dolphins! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

This set is too cute!! Love what you have done with it!!