Sunday, April 6, 2008

VSN with H&M Stamps

Here are some of my VSN cards using the up and coming H&M stamps.
Isn't this little bird adorable?? This guy is in the Wild Birthday Wishes set. Karolyn's VSN challenge was to make a purse (genie bag tutorial here).
Recipe:
Stamps: Wild Birthday Wishes
Paper: Mrcella K dp, whisper white
Ink: brilliance graphite black
Accessories: maya road frames, copics, green ribbon, jumbo eyelets
This was for the "manly" card challenge by Patty.
Recipe:
Stamps: Dad's Outdoors
Paper: blue bayou, whisper white, western sky dp
Ink: brilliance graphite black, blue bayou
Accessories: copics, silver hodgepodge
Krista posted a cracked glass challenge. Here is the tutorial.
Recipe:
Stamps: Sea Life
Paper: wild wasabi, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink: brilliance graphite black, chocolate chip
Accessories: copics, chocolate ribbon, crystal embossing powder, versa mark

18 comments:

Silli said...

I love cracked glas. Verry pretty. The bird ist so cute. TFS:-) Have a nice week! Silli

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I will have to participate in the next VSN. It looks like so much fun.

Deanna said...

Great cards... love your color combos especially the orange and brown, gorgeous!

Abby said...

That turtle is sooo cute!

Julia Aston said...

Love your cards for the challenges! Your turtle is perfect for the cracked glass - and I love the Father's day images - what fun stamps!

blah said...

Dang, you've been busy!!!! As usual, I absolutely love all of your cards and a happy belated birthday to your not so little guy :-)

Heather said...

3 great cards. I love that little turtle! Great coloring!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my gosh, you are a card-making machine. I am in AWE. They are all fabulous!!!! I think my favorite with the H&M stamps is the Father's Day one. I really wanted to participate, but didn't get to ... maybe next time. You've totally inspired me!

Erin... said...

I don't even know where to start!! All your vsn creations are amazing!!!! I love them all!!

jjcreations said...

All of these are fantastic. I love them... Joan

Deb Neerman said...

Wowza, these are just gorgeous!!

Carolina said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and all the cards you've shared are just beautiful. Love how you managed to produce such a lovely original every time!

Lea L. said...

Those are adorable...I am loving that turtle! Great job!

~Lea

~Denise Lynn~ said...

These are all great Maren! Totally in love with that turtle. He's just adorable! Great cracked glass technique too. :)

Sandy said...

Oh wow they are another so cute. Love it.

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love the cracked glass effect!
Deena

Unknown said...

Beautiful - great job on the cracked glass technique

Just me said...

These are GREAT! I have been out of the loop for a while. I missed all the great work.