Thursday, January 17, 2008

Try It Thursday: Ribbon Stem

In retrospect, there might have been a reason I haven't tried to use ribbon as a stem/leaf! I have seen such adorable cards using this technique so I thought I should give it a try. I will have to try it again!
Recipe:
Stamps: Time Well Spent, Many Happy Returns
Paper: Spring Break dp, pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, whisper white
Ink: blue bayou, pumpkin pie
Accessories: pretties kit, scallop punch, wasabi stitched ribbon, versa mark, crystal embossing powder, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, oval punch, stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the Ribbon Idea I will have to try it, cute card!

Dawn♥ said...

OMG this is GORGEOUS!

Katie Skiff said...

THat is very cute...we must have been thinking alike b/c I did the same thing yesterday. LOL...

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute! :)