Saturday, January 5, 2008

Love You Berry Much


This is another Papertrey set, My Punny Valentine. This set also has strawberries (obviously a favorite of mine!) but they have more of a heart shape. The little hearts on either side of the main image are actually the nuts from the set. I was trying to do another sketch challenge from I heart 2 stamp. I had to shorten and lower the main image. This card brings flashbacks of my Strawberry Shortcake days!
Recipe:
Stamps: My Punny Valentine (Papertrey)
Paper: ruby red, pretty in pink, certainly celery, whisper white
Ink: whisper white, pretty in pink, certainly celery, ruby red
Accessories: paper piercer, popup dots, stampin dimensionals, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, scallop punch, Be Loved sparkle rub-ons (Cloud 9), pink 1/4" ribbon, celery 1/4" ribbon

4 comments:

April Hall said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! It came out very YUMMY!

blah said...

Very cute!!!!! My dd is sooooooo into strawberry shortcake and all of a sudden, I look at your card and "hear" what you're thinking and "we're jammin, jammin, strawberry jammin. . ." is running through my head :-)

Teresa said...

your cards are sooo cute! Love um

Sandy said...

Another lovely Card. The stamp is very *yummy*

Hugs
Sister Sandy