Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One of a Kind Pam


Sunday's featured stamper, Pam, has an amazing gallery! I just love the card I cased so much that I didn't change much about it! I switched the pink and white, changed the sentiment a bit, and omitted the flowers.
Recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind
Paper: berry bliss dp, whisper white, pretty in pink, chocolate chip
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: white brad, chocolate satin ribbon, boho blossom punch, white gel pen, oval punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch

5 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

GORGEOUS card! Love the colors and design both!

Cindy Beach said...

This is beautiful, Maren!

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, lovely colours

~Denise Lynn~ said...

So pretty! Love the colors and the DSP!

Cassie said...

Pam's card was very nice - but *whispers* I love yours better! The simple lines really appeal to me!