Friday, January 18, 2008

Circle of Friend & Chocolate with Shoes



My first two VSN challenges are done and I even have time to post here! WOW! Don't get me wrong....there is some stress trying to finish your card in within the 45 minute requirement! The only way I made it through these challenges is by using my punches! Gotta love them!

Circle of Friendship Recipe:
Stamps: green thumb (papertrey)
Paper:
going gray, whisper white, regal rose, rose red
Ink:
regal rose, rose red, basic gray
Accessories:
rhinestones, scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, oval punch, 5 petal punch, boho blossom punch, regal rose ribbon

Chocolate with Shoes Recipe:
Stamps: none
Paper:
blush (basicgrey), chocolate chip
Ink: none
Accessories:
boho blossom punch, 3/4" circle punch, chocolate ribbon, ice rhinestone brads

3 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Maren - that was your card I commented on!! I swear we have like brains, Thursday was the flower and now I immediatly thought of that show for that challenge!! You rock!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

So, how cool is that shoe! Awesome! :)

Suzie0712 said...

I love this shoe! It would be great for a Princess party as a favor. I will need to locate the template for this.