Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Sweetest Thing


Today's featured stamper on SCS is Nancy! She has such an amazing gallery! It took me forever to choose a card. I finally decided on Zoofari so I could use some of my new acrylic. This is It's A Jungle Out There by My Favorite Things. I changed the color combination, added some rub-ons, scallops, and ribbon.
Recipe:
Stamps: It's A Jungle Out There (MFT)
Paper: basic gray, whisper white, groovy guava dp, blue bayou, blue bayou dp, rose red dp
Ink: basic black, rose red, groovy guava, blue bayou
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, stampin dimensionals, corner rounder, rose red brads, eastern elegance rub-ons, groovy guava ribbon, blender pen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards on here. Happy New Year SBS3 Sister! Lol x

Andrea, said...

This is such a great card, I love those stamps

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Very nice Maren! I love your layout and the style of the card. The DSP adds a nice touch too. Thanks for sharing! :)

Sandy said...

Wow this is such a lovely Card. Lovely details. Lokks so great.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Nancy Riley said...

Maren, I just can't stay away from this FINE card! I just love everything about it ... it's truly brilliant!

(thanks for the link!)
Nancy