Friday, January 11, 2008

Embellished Friday: One of a Kind

Since it is Friday, I thought I would break out some embellishments that I rarely use. You know, celebrate the weekend with a bit of glam! So today's card incorporates the Flower Fusion felt flowers and items from my Pretties Kit. I inked up One of a Kind for the first time and the faint flowers on the pumpkin textured cardstock are from the new Boho Backgrounds set. The beautiful paper is from the Boho Blend Simply Scrappin.
Recipe:
Stamps: boho backgrounds, One of a Kind
Paper: boho blend simply scrappin dp, orange textured, soft sky, very vanilla
Ink: soft sky, pumpkin pie, old olive
Accessories: pretties kit, flower fusion, 1 1/4" circle punch, 5 petal punch, boho blossom punch, vanilla 5/8" ribbon, blender pen

8 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

So gorgeous! I love the colors and the layered flowers!

Lynn Put said...

Your card is fantastic, the colors, the papers and I love the flowers!

Deborah said...

WOWZER! This card is fabulous! Deb

Just me said...

That card is great. It will make someone feel super special.

Chris Simon said...

Wow, you've really been on a roll lately! What's the secret? Where did you stash your children so that they'd give you stamping time? Great card!

Annie said...

Oh Fabulous! love the flowers, the beads, the ribbon, the colours, everything!

Sandy said...

Wow gorgeous. Fabulous colors. So summer feeling.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Dawn♥ said...

OMG Maren this is sooo beautiful! Love it!