Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fancy Free

The rules of this VSN challenge are:
Stamps:
1 flower or other botanical
1 sentiment stamp
1 background stamp
Ink:
any
Paper:
3 different colors of cardstock (neutrals count as a color!)
2 different patterned papers
Tools: (use at least one)
cuttlebug
paper piercer
punches
sponge
distresser
Embellishments: (pick at least 3 different kinds of embellies for your card)

thread
ribbon
eyelets
brads
spiral clips
bling

I love rules so this was the challenge for me! I recruited my best helper, Maxwell, to help me make sure I was following them! He loved being my quality check and gave me the thumbs up when we were done! I have the sweetest boys in the world!! :-)
Recipe:
Stamps: stitched exotics, many happy returns, tres chic
Paper: always artichoke, regal rose, whisper white, perhaps dp
Ink: purely pomegranate, always artichoke
Accessories: rose ribbon, oval punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, stickles, white brad

1 comment:

Dawn♥ said...

OMG one has commented here on this stunning card. OMG I can't believe it! It's beautiful Maren! You do absolutely gorgeous work! Keep the cards comeing. I love to see what you create! tfs!