Saturday, January 5, 2008

Embrace A Cardmaking Life


Okay...4 cards in one day! Yikes! This is the last one of the day, I promise. We had a relaxing day around here so I could get these all done. I know I won't be so lucky tomorrow! Anyways, here is another sketch challenge. This is the Weekend Sketch Challenge from fresh & fun. Beate has an amazing blog which, I am sure, you all (like me) visit quite regularly! This card also is for my Blogging Sister Erin's Finally Friday Challenge. We were suppose to emboss & boy did I!
Recipe:
Stamps: embrace life
Paper: river rock textured cardstock, barely banana, old olive textured cardstock, very vanilla
Ink: old olive, whisper white craft
Accessories: scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, silver cord, silver eyelets, vanilla taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder, heat gun, corner rounder, paper piercer, mat pack

7 comments:

blah said...

Wow, you've totally outdone yourself. This is gorgeous!!!

Andrea, said...

Another gorgeous card, those stamps are fab

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Maren this is gorgeous! You do such beautiful work! I love that you have new stuff posted all the time, such an inspiration! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Maren!
Thanks so much for your kind words and for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Sandy said...

Wow the colors are beautiful. Stunning card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Ali Manning said...

The embossing looks really good!

Cindy Beach said...

Stunning card, Maren! So very pretty for the challenge.