Monday, January 7, 2008

Simply Scrappin Monday

It is amazing that I have tons of printed pictures, scrappin kits, paper, stamps, embellishments, and I barely scrapbook. It's such a struggle for me that I HAD to make it a resolution this year. I WILL SCRAPBOOK! This is my new mantra! Well...not exactly...but I am trying to do it more. Since today is Simple Monday, I thought I would try to use some of my simply scrappin kits. I loved the Home Again sample in the Fall-Winter Collection so much I bought it! I have used some of the paper for a pocket card but the rest has laid untouched until now! See...I CAN DO IT! I know that I am not as talented as some of you divas out there but work with me...I DID IT! This took me 5 minutes! WOW! Loving Simple Monday!!!
These photos were taken at my dear husband's father's memorial service last July. It was a beautiful celebration that I am sure he was smiling down on.
Recipe:
Stamps: Celebrate Everything, Rough Edges Mini Alphabets
Paper: chocolate chip, bordering blue textured cardstock, home again dsp
Ink: chocolate chip
Accessories: home again simply scrappin kit, white gel pen, corner rounder

5 comments:

Just me said...

I really like this page. It has some great elements but really lets you look at the pictures.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome page Maren and five minutes WOW! This looks great! I love the colors and your layout and accents too! Thanks for making it look so easy! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice page. I have this kit - I should really open it. It's my new year's resolution to scrap more too. Good luck!

Cindy Beach said...

Yes, YOU CAN do it, and beautifully too! Great page, I love this scrappin' kit too.

Dawn♥ said...

I think you should definitely do more scrapbooking in the future! This LO is sooo beautiful and I so love the design! Gorgeous papers!