Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sweets & Treats



I am still playing with these Lizzie Anne cling stamps. They are so adorable! I also had some other embellishments that have been neglected that I HAD to use! The sketch is this week's Lizzie Anne Design sketch on SCS.
Recipe:
Stamps: Celebration frames (Lizzie Anne Designs)
Paper: cerise dp, whisper white, regal rose, real red
Ink: whisper white, real red
Accessories: white gel pen, scallop punch, clear heart ghost shapes (Heidi Swapp), regal rose 5/8" ribbon, hibiscus rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas)

6 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

What a fun and fabulous card! Love those clear shapes! Great work.

April Hall said...

I absolutely love this card! You do such great work. I love visiting your blog!

blah said...

Cute stamps!!!! I might have to get some Lizzie Anne stamps--I keep putting it off but these are really cute. I also have ghost shapes that I need to use and not hoard :-)

Teresa said...

I totally Love this card!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love it! Super cute and fun! :)

Sandy said...

Wow totally lovely. The Hearts so wonderful. Love this card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy