Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thanks A Bunch

Staying up a bit late tonight! I just had to finish the Inspirational Challenge which was posted early on SCS. Such an amazing inspiration! I knew that I wanted to use the Embrace Life set and my fiskars textured basket weave plate but I had a hard time putting it all together. I might need to relook at the challenge tomorrow.......
Recipe:
Stamps: embrace life, monkey business, celebration frames (Lizzie Anne)
Paper: basic black, pumpkin pie, summer sun, old olive, creamy caramel
Ink: basic black, old olive
Accessories: oval punch, 1 1/4" punch, scallop punch, cropadile, 3/4" punch, stampin dimensionals, paper piercer, fiskars basket weave texture plate, twine, black eyelets

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the flowers they are such lovely bright colours

Sandy said...

Oh a summer Card. Lovely flowers an dbright colors. Really nice work.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Just me said...

Love this card. It has so much depth. It is a great happy card.

Erin McKinney said...

Wow! This is a really beautiful card! It is elegant but fun. You did a great job cutting out the blooms and the scallops look really nice!

meohmyers said...

Every time I come back you have 2 or 3 new cards! Seriously, when do you find the time? They're gorgeous!

Okay, so I notice you like the paper piercer! How do you get it to look so uniform and straight? What's your secret?

Anonymous said...

Lovely bright colours on your card. Its lovely.

Erin... said...

i love these colors on this card and with this set! a lot different than mot of the other samples i've seen. great card tfs.

Heather said...

What a beautiful card. I saw it on SCS and was immediately drawn to it!

Cindy Beach said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the striking design and bold colors. The folded olive circles are so clever!

April Hall said...

Another beautiful creation! Love it!!!