Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mr. Campy Mini Album

We had a little scrapping get together on Friday night. Max got to play with some of his friends while us mom's scrapped the night away! I finally started my Glacier mini album. Between soccer games yesterday, I finished it up! I am so happy to have it done! It is almost exclusively products from the Mr. Campy line: ribbon, printed paper, rub-ons, stickers, journal tags, strip tease, blackboard shapes. I used the Ethan Blackboard album.
Recipe:
Stamps: Mr. Campy
Paper: Mr. Campy
Ink: brilliance
Accessories: Mr. Campy rub-ons, ribbon, blackboard shapes, adhesive die-cuts, journal tags, strip tease, stickers, Creative Memories corner rounder, 1/2" circle punch, American Crafts minimarks alpha rub-ons, Making Memories felt alpha stickers







In some other news, looks like Calvin will be in another cast! I can't believe it! My dh took him up to visit Nana for the weekend and called last night after returning from the hospital. My poor little guy! He has a break on his tibia and fibula. They are on there way home right now....can't wait to hold my little one......so sad. This will be his second cast in less than a year. My older boys have NEVER broken a bone. Jordan, the eldest, does have 2 sets of stitches and Max has had a tick and was hospitalized for dehydration when he had a major flu bug...but.....is this normal? I just feel so horrible AND I wasn't even there to help him.....:-(



8 comments:

patton4 said...

Calvin is a tough little guy... it sounded like he was in good spirits this morning. I know it will be good for you to hold him though. Poor little guy! Your album is soooo cool! Your only in 1 picture though! :)That usually happens to us moms!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I love your album. I really like Mr. Campy too. It turned out so good. Sorry to hear about your little guy. I hope he gets better soon.

Jenn said...

I LOVE MR CAMPY! I had to run to my local scrap store and buy it up, even thought we didn't make it camping this year. I have nothing to make with it at the moment! lol Your mini album is adorable.

Sorry you hear about you little guy. Hope you gave him lots of love when he made it home.

Sandra Smart said...

This mini album is adorable, love it! Oh, and very sorry to hear about your son...I am sure it was harder on you though, not being with him when it happened. I will pray for quick healing (for both mom and son!) :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow Maren! What an awesome book. This is fabulous! Every page is perfect and love the photos too. :)

Lisa H. said...

ahh, poor little guy! Hope it doesn't slow him down too much! this little album is awesome! I love how everything coordinates toghether, it is just gorgeous!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Album! I love it!

Broni said...

What a wonderful album, Maren! I love that paper!! Jordan's potty story is cute. Your poor baby! Hope he heals fast!