Thursday, September 4, 2008

Challenged: Polka Dot & Colors (and buttons, AGAIN!)


If you haven't finished the blog hop....go HERE

This card is for today's Hip Hop Challenge: Polka Dots AND Kristina's Color Inspiration. It was a quick one! I promised Ashley I would use buttons again. AJ was sporting some buttons too this morning.....those talented peeps!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Cupcakes A'La Yummy
Paper: ginger blossom dp, olive press dp, tempting turquoise dp, rose red dp, PTI cardstock
Ink: menento & stazon
Accessories: american craft buttons, offray ribbon, sewing machine, making memories tag, heidi swapp bling, copics, dazzling diamonds glitter

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout, Maren! Great card!

Sherri said...

Sweet card! ...love the stitching, the buttons & the glitter, of course!

Stacy said...

LOVIN' IT!!!! Mind if I case? ;0)

Lin Mei said...

What a super card, Maren! Love the cupcake!

Kari said...

What a fantastic card!!! I love the layout! The papers you used are fantantic and who could not resist a cupcake with sparkles!!! Wonderful job!!!

Sharlene said...

Love your card!

Bobette said...

What a great card. I love your work!

Ashley Newell said...

Maren, I think this card is FANTASTIC! I don't see how any thing else could be used in place of those buttons. They are perfect there!

Katie Cotton said...

yippie for you! I saw this card last night at the hip hop but then again today at cardoftheweek.com great job!

AJ said...

yes- those buttons ARE perfect there! see how they just work?!?! cute!

Broni said...

Just adorable, Maren! I love that layout...too cute~!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was great to meet you at gymnastics the other day. I LOVE this card!

Andi