Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jacksonbelle Inkadinkado Challenge Week #3

Can you believe that it is the 3rd week of the Inkadinkado contest at Jacksonbelle Embellishments? Only 1 more week to go so get those Inkas inked up! This week's sketch is full of possibilities.

Need a reminder of why you want to play? Click HERE.

This week's sketch keyword: JBE020 (if posting to SCSers)

I used today's color challenge and some retired SU dp for my card.
Recipe:

Stamps: peppermint twist
Paper: basic gray, always artichoke, real red, very vanilla, dashing dp
Ink: basic gray, always artichoke
Accessories: red icons, may arts red twill, christmas ornaments cuttlebug folder, nestabilities

Now go and check out these fabulous creations:
  • Amber
  • Beth
  • Broni
  • Dee
  • Rachel
  • Kisa
  • Lila
  • Lynda
  • Elizebeth
  • Lindsey
  • 10 comments:

    Teena in Toronto said...

    Happy blogoversary!

    Anonymous said...

    This is SOOOOO cute! I just LOVE the colors and stamp set! So sweet!!

    Rachel Hope said...

    OOO, Fun! I love the colors and that tree on the edge of the rectangle is cool!

    Beth Thomas said...

    This is wonderful! I love everything about it- the embossing, the stripes the bling- terrific!

    Kisa Peters said...

    Beautiful! Mkay....see...now I'm gonna have to get that cuttlebut embossing folder...it is gorgeous! I love it on white! Love the tree to - really makes a statement!

    Broni said...

    What a great holiday card! I love the CB'd background and the red bling but I especially love that you added the tree! So pretty!

    Toni K said...

    Very pretty card! I love the tree and the embossing. I like that paper too!

    Lynda Benden said...

    This is just darling Maren! I love the CB background and the tree is fantastic as well as the bling! Great card!

    Angie Tieman said...

    This is gorgeous! Love that texture and the cut-out tree, plus the bling on the sentiment! Fabulous!

    Shirley said...

    Like an old fashioned Christmas with the texture too!